Join the informed skincare crowd and sign up to receive 10% off your first order giving you access to discounts, new arrivals and top tips.
THE IMPORTANCE OF TONING YOUR SKIN
Toning will remove any remaining bits of oil, dirt left behind by the cleanser. A good toner will help soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin while restoring its delicate pH balance. By applying toner to your skin day and night it can help remove oil which helps in making the appearance of your pores smaller. Because of this, it can even prevent future breakouts. Anti-ageing toners with active ingredients and acids can also help to maintain younger looking skin.
BENEFITS OF DAY & NIGHT TONING
- Radiant, healthy looking skin.
- Anti-aging products and treatments will penetrate the skin and work properly.
- Helps maintain proper pore size.
- Encourages skin hydration
- Prevents the production of excess oils.
- Helps manage PH levels of the skin.
- Younger fresher looking skin
DID YOU KNOW?
A good toner packed with acids, antioxidants, glycerin and anti-inflammatory ingredients can easily penetrate your skin to give it a quick fix of hydration and help your skin to look young and fresh
Spend at least 30 seconds going over your face ensuring you’ve cleansed all areas. Don’t forget to clean your neck gently to help remove any powder, perfume and daily dirt that has settled there.