Join the informed skincare crowd and sign up to receive 10% off your first order giving you access to discounts, new arrivals and top tips.
The Importance of a Serum
Skin serums help hydrate, nourish and brighten the skin, they can also help to prevent premature ageing. Many of the benefits of using a face serum are derived from the very high concentration of active ingredients used in good quality serums compared to most other skin care products. Serums help to improve skin tone, texture, blotches, scars and sagging skin.
BENEFITS OF USING A SERUM?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Brightens the appearance of the skin
- Tones and lifts the appearance of the skin
- Encourages skin cell renewal
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Absorbs quickly and deeply into the skin
DID YOU KNOW?
Serums are made of very small molecules, enabling the actives to absorb quickly and deeply into the skin.
By mixing your serum with your favourite foundation to create a natural glow to your makeup regime
You can also mix your serum with your body lotion to give your body a luxurious glow.