HS1 Anti-bac Foaming Bulk RefillHAND SANITISER 1 litre
2LoveMy Lightly mint scented Hand Sanitiser is made with powerful antibacterial active agents, Benzalkonium Chloride & DDAC which have been clinically proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria, fungus and Viruses.
2LoveMy Anti-Bac cleans in seconds whilst being gentle to the skin to ensure your hands stay moisturised and can be used repetitively for lasting protection. Our product is 100% Alcohol-Free
Our 1litre bulk product is a cost efficetive method to top up our 125ml refillable foaming pump bottles.
Simply refill as required as often as you need.
Do not fill past the refill line marked on the side of the 125ml bottle to avoid over filling.
Apply the Foam to the palm of one hand. Rub hands together. Rub the foam over all the surfaces of both hands and fingers until hands are dry. This should take around 20 seconds.
For a breakdown here are the differences between sanitisers :
Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitisers
1. This type of hand sanitiser is generally kinder to the skin as it contains emollients designed to moisturise the skin. This is ideal if you work in the healthcare sector where the product needs to be used on a regular basis throughout the day.
2. Alcohol sanitisers are generally accepted as not being suitable for use against spores, such as C.difficile, whereas certain water-based sanitisers have been proven for use against a wide range of pathogens, including spores.
3. Alcohol-free hand sanitisers can often be more cost effective as they usually use a measured foaming mechanism which often provides more applications per bottle.
4. The antimicrobial compounds used in some alcohol-free sanitisers can offer residual antimicrobial activity for up to 4 hours after application.
5. Alcohol-free sanitisers are suitable for use for all groups, including those who avoid alcohol for religious or personal reasons.
6. Require no special storage provision.
Alcohol Based Hand Sanitisers
1. Alcohol products have been shown to strip away the skin’s natural sebum and lipids which are there to protect the surface of the skin. This can lead to dryness, dermatitis, and in some cases, bacterial infections.
2. Alcohol provides quick kill rates, but it also evaporates quickly once on the skin, meaning most alcohol products cannot offer residual antimicrobial protection.
3. There is a risk of alcohol poisoning if consumed, but generally alcohol sanitisers are considered safe when used as directed.
4. Alcohol sanitisers can present a fire risk / hazard and should be stored in a safe manner accordingly.
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
Eye contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor if symptoms persist.
Skin Contact: Not considered irritant. If irritation occurs wash with plenty water, seek medical advice if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Use within 24 months once opened.
This product is:
Paraben and Sulphate free, Cruelty free,Natural and Vegan
Made in the UK